Tuesday 18 June 2013

[Commission] Warhammer Dragon


Why is time so cruel? Anyway this is my most recent commission completed for a previous client. I say recent I completed this about a month ago, But have only now find time to upload photos etc. This was a really enjoyable piece to paint, not only because it was such a nice model ( by the way sculpted by the client) but also it allowed me to rediscover my passion for painting miniatures. After a year of full time work, painting no longer seems a chore as it sometimes used. I began enjoying painting again like I used to when I first got into the hobby.




But Anyway enough of my elighthanment, At the end of the day the client was happy which made me happy and gave me a little extra motivation to get my painting back in the swing.

This was the testimonial for this commission:

"This is the third commission that I have asked Dylan to work on for me after the success of the previous commissions.  I like the way Dylan approaches the new projects he is open to suggestions and has good views of his own. We had several discussions on the new project over colours and how the final piece should appear. Dylan made a quick test to make sure the ideas would work colour wise before starting the project feedback was positive.  Dylan always takes stage photos and keeps in contact thought the commission which is always welcome. I’m very happy that our collaboration once again has been a total success. Dylan interpreted my thoughts perfectly. The finished commission was fantastic the attention to detail makes all the difference.  I’m very happy with my collaboration with Dylan and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Dylan workmanship.  His approach, communication, and finished product is to be admired.
I look forward to working with Dylan again in the future. Thanks again Dylan nice work."

(Dave , UK)





1 comment: