Sunday 2 January 2011

Golden Demon Finalist Swift Vengeance More Photos

Hello and happy new year! I'm back and some people messaged me more photos of my Golden Finalist "Swift Vengeace" which I couldn't really take photos of well.  so here you go, I now have a seprate shot of a figure hopefully getting the rest done soon aswell and another full shot from a different angle. For the base I brought the plinth (wood frame) from a charity shop, then built the base from plasti card and foam to fit in the plinth. The pillars were cast using a mould and plaster.


I wanted this to be the focal point of my piece, so I converted the pegasus wings onto the body which gave it great size and extra presence as the wings almost curves round the base. then made the scratch bulit shield from plasticard with extra bits for detail. Also, the altar he is standing is entirely scratch built which again added to the height. all this made a very powerful looking figure which made a great focal point.
For all those who have messaged me and viewed my blog so far, Thanks. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment