Monday, 20 June 2011

Mounted Empire General WIP


Hello and welcome! I have made some more progress on my mounted empire general. As you can see from last time I've smooth the edges of the base and added some details to it as well as the grit. I have painted the base by drybrushing through the shades up to bleached bone. Then, I have started to add some grass tuffs and flowers. I still need to add lots more foliage like more of the above and leaves etc.

I have also made a start on the horse using my airbrush to give it a solid basecoat of codex grey, then applying a very subtle highlight of grey with a hint of white. From this base I will use my brush to add shade and details.
Beneath, I  have a shot of the plinth I plan to use at the moment.

Thanks for Looking!