How it Works
- Whatever you have in mind to be painted please don't hesitate to get in touch for a detailed quote. To receive a quote please email me at email@example.com
- Because clients specification vary wildly, I treat each commission as individual whether it be a army or a display piece and thus after accessing your needs I am able to provide you with a exact cost and timescale.
- I'm very upfront about the process, I make sure as a client you don't feel left in the dark by laying out all the info in black and white.
- You need to provide the models for painting. I can also purchase them for you at the RRP.
- Then if you are happy to proceed, you will need to make a deposit of 50% of the painting and modelling charge.
- After this stage the work can start with updates throughout to make sure your 100% happy with the work.
- Then once you are fully satisfied with the outcome, the finished work will securely sent after the outstanding fees have been settled.
To hear what my previous clients thought of my service please see "Testimonials"
To See some examples of my completed commission work please see "Finished Work"